Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What is blatchat coming to?

simonbell

Steady on Noger. V7 is only passing on comments from yesterdays AO meeting (at which I was present).

V7 only suggested you may wish to discuss this with your AO before sending anything directly to a team member that can so easily be mis interpreted.

take another Please look at your posting again to read how confrontational it can be. V7 has not TOLD you to do anything, merely made a suggestion you discuss with your area representative. *mad*

Chill out everyone. This will be resolved one way or another.

Edited by - mav on 16 Nov 2003 16:09:15

Read it.

"Careful people. You really ought to speak with your AO's before you comment on this".

Can't see any room for doubt there. Shan't be careful. Shan't speak to my AO. Or I will make myself sick, and then you will be sorry *smile*

I have written a well reasoned, polite, balanced, and utterly RIGHT reponse upstairs. Don't see why I can't have a little grumble to myself away from prying eyes. *wink*

With the exception of about 6 people in the meeting all of the AO's agreed with the managment - your AO was probably one of those in agreement and as such is not representing YOUR views accurately - that is why you ought *eek* to speak with him / her

*cool*

Edited by - mav on 16 Nov 2003 16:10:08

re-editted to avoid confusion - I had actually asked the question as to whether 'plank' was now a swear word. I posted and thought perhaps this was not the time or the place to be trivial.

(of course I am wrong there - it is entirely the place to be trivial 😬 😬 and that is an entirely good thing *thumbup* *thumbup* 😬)

Edited by - angus&tessa on 16 Nov 2003 23:52:37

Yes Noger "one of them drives a Westfield", please do your homework dear boy, he hasn't driven it for over two years, he's got a Cosworth HPC now. However, the other one drives a Vx, couldn't you have talked to him, I understand that he was at the meeting 😬

HM

Whaaa who what whas goin on did summat appen why didn't someone wake me I was drewamin of that lovely lass on page 243 and slumped on me chair

is this still the old shed or as we bin transported up there *confused* Wha day is it did summat appen Sat or did i dream it ooh all is allowed her now then and whens the term endin Is we gettin a shed somewhere else *confused* I'm confussede whers me tablets somebody help an old guy.

Noger,

Thank you for your words of support. Having been in the privileged position of AO for Surrey now for 3(ish) years, to know that all the various events I've voluntarily helped organise have all enhanced you Se7en ownership experience, makes it all worthwhile. I'm just sorry to hear that you feel so strongly about the current Blat Chat issue. If you wish to discuss it, please feel free to call me sometime, as I'm probably your man being both an AO AND a Team member in one hit, and as a member I'm open to other members views. I take phone calls all the time from members, prospective members and Blat Chatters alike, on a ever increasing scope of Se7en related topics. Alternatively, I can meet you at the Wotton Hatch this coming Thursday where we can share a pint with many other like minded enthusiasts. Please make sure you make yourself know to me or Steve Mell if you do attend.

Regards

Adrian Elkin