Click here if you are having website access problems ×

whos got up

Buda

update 2:

now at the 33rd minute some of the guys in black hit in a very untoward way one of the guys in green and yellow. the guys in green & yellow got a free kick, and are now in the lead 13:0 over the guys in black....

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

Edited by - Steve-B on 15 Nov 2003 09:46:59

I woke and suddenly realised the rugby was on. 51 minutes in and we had a comfy lead so I had a relaxing breakfast as we finished them off *smile*

i celebrating by putting making Em's car start properly. It used to have a wire going from the big heavy black thing to an ickle button straight to the turny whizzy thing.

I've added loads of wires and a little black box with 4 prongs and a new red button. all works really well now *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* *smile*

Miss P

I woke and suddenly realised the rugby was on. 51 minutes in and we had a comfy lead so I had a relaxing breakfast as we finished them off *smile*

i celebrating by putting making Em's car start properly. It used to have a wire going from the big heavy black thing to an ickle button straight to the turny whizzy thing.

I've added loads of wires and a little black box with 4 prongs and a new red button. all works really well now 😬

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R