Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CF R500 Aero Screen.

Rob Walker

I have an R500 carbon fibre aeroscreen for sale. The aero screen will interchange with the standard windsrceen, it is fastened to the scuttle via the heated screen wire access holes and the windscreen wiper pillar holes with bespoke fixings. When fitted all the holes in the top of the scuttle are covered by the return edge on the bottom of the screen. A much neater installation than the Caterham CF interchangable screen and loads cheaper . Call me for details 0117 9239941.

Rob

Edited by - Rob walker on 15 Nov 2003 09:00:37

Anthony,

Good to hear from you, how are things with the car? I have considered home made aeros. I need dimensions to work from and fixing arrangements, I'll try to contact Alex.

Recently made some half doors which work a treat 😬

Regards

Brian

Tom,

I used EPDM (Rubber, kind of) which we use at work and a popper tool bought from Caterham. The first set I made worked a treat at a recent trackday but I am going to make another couple of sets for myself and my brother with some modifications. I'll record the process with a digi and send to all interested parties. I'll let everyone know when the Blue Pater session starts. I'll do the same for the aero.

Edited by - Tyrone on 23 Nov 2003 12:12:11