Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling Tam

scooby dooby doo

Tam is currently on a German Lesson school trip (got a note from her parents & everything *smile*). The school bus gets back to Heathrow tonight.

Not sure if she's pining for the fjords, but she's certainly pining for the 'sheds.

MR C

I'd always envisaged that the sheds where made of crinkly asbestos cement sheeting?, BTW I've got a proficiancy certificate in asbestos management in buildings, it cost me 50p and a ciggy from one of the 6th formers. so using my indepth knowledge of the subject I would suggest we all hold our breaths till we get outside and then get it surveyed by a qualified asbestos consultant.

This message was brought to you by the cawr regulations (control of asbestos at work regs) 2002.

😬

As Mr C said, I was on a school trip to Frankfurt this week (Association of Pension Lawyers Annual Conference - laugh a minute I can tell you *tongue* beer was good though...... *wink*)

Hoops - all I wanted to know was whether the Raj tandoori at Farringdon was decent enough for a team night out - and does it do veggie (boss is veggie - pays to stay in his good books *smile*)

Got to go now ☹️ but will be back tomorrow for a proper wibble - oh how I have missed you all

Don't be worried, the shed is made of friendly materials like corrugated cheese, straw* and string (the Cam7 extension of TIG-welded aluminium and pre-preg carbonfibre panels is rather smart if a little, er, pimpy...).

[architectural historian hat]

Ah! Now these foundation stones are rather interesting. The tool-marks point to a Romano-British construction¤ of the 4th cen... WHAAAT??? Someone has chipped a piece off! Outrageous!! Wait till I get my hands on the culprit...

[/architectural historian hat]

* No, not cheese straws ... and not cheese strings either, that would be silly...

¤ Perhaps the remains of a Roman forum...? Um, I think it's time to get my toga/coat...

😳 nothing...

Well I can tell you all that the left-handed, East wing of the shed is made from Knitted tea-bags stretched over a stutdy framework of battered king-prawns. The door frames appear to have been hewn from the antlers of a german shepherd an the doors are made from compressed spewtum from a small herd of lighthouses. The windows are made from garden clippngs and the light fittings have been weaved from lard.

Just in case you were wondrin. No masonicary ere.. *confused*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...