Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hour

I.Mupferit

• Area Representative

Brent, you missed the essential shouts of "HURREEEEEEE! HURREEEEEEE! HURREEEEEEE!" from the team leader as the giant teapots slide along the floor *confused*

I've just got back from the pub, me. Couple of pints of Guinness and a jolly nice pasta *smile*

U-U-U-U-U-U-U-R-R-R-R-R-R-P-!-! pardon 😳

Flatulent of Sidcup

The Stones have survived remarkably well - shame to see them squished by BLs finest just for 50 minutes of tele fun...

Couldn't they fire them at Status Quo instead?

Or possibly the Bee Gee. (there's only one left isn't there? Surely no-one will miss him, and we might get a comedy squeek out of him... 😬)

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

¤

And how much use, exactly, is a chocolate kettle of fish? Does it make shooting them any easier???

¤ That's the sound of a topic shooting off at a tangent. Or the fledglingª attempts of a topic to do this, anyway. Only time will tell whether our tangentially challenged thread will spread it's wings and (belatedly) reach the nirvana (or Valhalla - bit confused as to which would be better) of the 'Thread Hijack Day' thread (see sheds passim). Aha, I hear you say - what if a chocolate kettle of fish is actually a temporal thread portal? Hmm, well, this might indeed solve the problem...

ªFledgling. Threadling. Hmm, hah... Postling, perhaps.

Time will tell

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻