Click here if you are having website access problems ×

bee rights

scooby dooby doo

Hoopy - I just noticed that "You are at a complex junction"

Can you please offer some help:

Coz i'm confused every day by the new A27/M27/A3/M275 junction they have opened in Portsmouth.

Details only make matters worse.

My head hurts.

Thank you for listening.

*thumbdown* *arrowleft* *cool* 😬 *arrowright* *thumbup* Blue and Silver Sublime Vehicle Barbarella here

Ewenm stop complaining *tongue* *tongue*

Don't try this at home:

World Record for Most Bees In Mouth

Dr. Norman Gary held 109 honeybees in his closed mouth for the required 10 seconds, on October 20, 1998, in Los Angeles, California, USA. *confused* 😳 *confused* 😳 *confused*

He must have swallowed the hive 😬 😬

and why has Tate & Lyle Golden Syrup got a picture of a dead lion with flies buzzing round it ?

What it says on the tin is..."Out of the strong came forth sweetness"...a quote from Judges X1V

Some clever person has now decided that it wasn't bees after all, but drone flies, which mimic the actions of bees (which sting) in an effort to avoid detection from predators...

So, we could all complain to T& L for falsely portraying their product *eek* 😬 *wink*

FH *cool*

Beerites.

That'll be me then *biggrin*

Actually ...

Bee rites. Do you think bees get married etc.and have little ceremonies when they pop their clogs etc.?

😳

Phew! That was close. My eyes nearly popped out with the effort of all that thinking...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

A threesome, eh?

adsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Uh, uh? Why'd the lights go out..? *confused*

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻