Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Is it just me...

c21vhpd

...or is the shed MONSTROUSLY HUGE now 😬 I remember the good old days. Before we had the lights down here, when the spiders were as big as (REALLY BIG) dinner plates, and the girls were wanton. We had conversations like: Suddenly a small becoming furry animal, not a Hoopie, junped from a brightly coloured space-ship wearing his pyjamas on his head and a big lemon. Meanwhile the Hoopies were unaware that their leader was battling cucumbers, such evil cucumbers, such vile cucumbers. The feared cucumbers disappeared as quickly as a monkey, confused by the grinning munchkin, Paul, who likes to change pants quarterly and wash less than he should.

Bob Monkhouse didn’t let opportunity knock on the door of Mr. Birdwhistler, it’d already arrived in Cheshire having left North London in an enormous red and black chequered, munchkin operated, 17 gun man-of-war named Bobby. Now Birdwhistler and PieMan struck fear into a Westfield owner named after Norwegian dwarf and superstar Moomin the Terrible who was actually really nice and skilled at eviscerating munchkins and Hoopies 
 IN HIS DREAMS!

“Right,” said Moomin.

Fearless pilot of the Caterham Nippy Truck

Rach you dirty stop out you *eek*

mind you I didn't get to bed until 3 this morning, and then had to get up again just after 6 â˜č

all self inflicted but that doesn't make me any less tired.

time to put on the *cool* and head out for a bacon & egg butty (with brown sauce) 😬

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

I think we can guess, and where is Mr B this week I wonder ?????

C21 is indeed a sly old dog, well not so sly as Miss S have let the cat out the proverbial bag.

I can forsee a fist fight is in order to sort this out.

Form a circle lads there's gonna be a bundle, anyone want to put a fiver on the side ?

Randy *wink*

Sossigis *tongue*

With chips 'n beans for brekky. But not until 12am as I sat in bed until then, watching the classic 'No Limits' with George Formby and his Shuttleworth Snap *thumbup*

Then working on Mavis all day.... She's lookin' good *smile*

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.