Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bin Etiquette Anyone

Steve-B

ok, been here in copenhagen all week. for what i can remember of the evenings 😬 as Mrs. B has discussed with me on the phone

my bin in my room is :

round like a normal one

BUT IT HAS

a 1/2 insert in it and a 1/2 insert in it

what is supposed to go in which container 🤔

signed,

very confused traveller for work to copenhagen who has seen nothing but the exhibit floor, and the hotel bar *wink*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

Just to drag the tone down a bit...

...having spent 8.5 of the last 9.5 years abroad, I positively loathe countries and regions without proper sewerage , that expect you to put used lavatory paper in a stinky box instead of flushing it...

...I *always* insisted on flushing the paper using the rationale that they'd eventually get the message after spending so much time digging out blocked septic tanks etc...

So there - take that certain foreign people (you know who you are...)

I have another gripe about hotel bathrooms, but I'll leave that for now *biggrin*

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Edited by - Myles on 14 Nov 2003 17:44:47

Myles,

I seem to have a similar life to you but most of the places I have been don't tend to have paper (perhaps you visited them before me and blocked to loo so they stopped supplying it *mad*)

My biggest hate of where I live is the lack of sewers. Each house has to phone a s**t sucking van to come round to the house and empty the tank once a month. I find myself going around the houses to get home as there is always one busy at work on the direct route to the house and I can promise you you would not want to drive past one when it is in "full flow" so to speak *confused* *eek* *confused* *eek*

Andy

• 5 months later...

I think it's more like a complete incontinence suit...

...talking of which (not at all, but anyway...)

Carrefour took over the biggest super/hypermarket in Dubai when I was living there from another French firm - it kinda ruined it when you got mobile calls there - you could no longer legitimately say "I'm in Continent"...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻