Click here if you are having website access problems ×

tillet race seat, torque wrench plus bits & bobs

Andrew

Having a bit of a garage clearance;

- single caterham branded tillet race seat. Usual light scratching on the seat (they'll all like that sir). Comes with the 4 bolts & 6 spacers. A couple of pics here,here,& here.£190 RESERVED

- halfords professional torque wrench, 1/2" square drive, 30-150lbf.ft (40-200Nm). Comes with box & storage pouch. As new. Pic here. £20 SOLD

- disklok with 3 keys (the big yellow lock that cover the steering wheel, £79 new). £15

- 20 litre jerry can and funnel. Has only ever had shell optimax in it! Pic here. £10 SOLD

- trolley jack, axle stands & car ramps. Pic here. £10 SOLD

- throw out your bell wire and buy these excellant quality jump leads! Heavy duty & extending to approx 12' they almost make having a flat battery a pleasure! Also a sparkrite battery charger. Pics here & here. £10 the pair. SOLD

- & finally, a "SGB Youngman" four part multi-purpose ladder. Can be arranged in various configurations including fully straight & step ladders. Used once. Pic here. £15 SOLD

Buyer collects from Billericay (Essex) on all items.

Correspondence / offers by e-mail please. Please include your e-mail address.

Andrew

Edited by - Andrew on 12 Nov 2003 20:31:25

Edited by - Andrew on 12 Nov 2003 20:32:27

Edited by - Andrew on 12 Nov 2003 22:14:22

Edited by - Andrew on 13 Nov 2003 19:59:44

Andrew,

Consider the trolley jack, stands, ramps, jump leads, battery charger and ladder sold.

Can I also have first refusal on the tillet pending you giving me dimensions so I can confirm it'll fit in my 86 long cockpit Classic?

I'm out of the country for a week starting this Sat morning but should stil be on email if we don't close this beforehand.

My other car's...........in the garage!!!! 😬

Put me down for the jump leads and charger please.

(Though they don't look that heavy duty to me, the pair in my truck are twice that diameter.....but then everyone does remark on how big mine are 😳 😳 *tongue* 😬 😬 - they are designed to start 14 litre diesels - high amperage)

Does the charger trickle charge?

I'll also take the ladder if Disco changes his mind!

Can I pick up on Monday, I'm down near Colchester and could add some more miles to the journey??

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited by - Nifty on 12 Nov 2003 22:07:57

Edited by - Nifty on 12 Nov 2003 22:09:35

Thanks for all the response.

Old Timer: Please e-mail and include your e-mail address so we can arrange collection of the jerry can.

batteredoldsupersport: diskloc still available but sorry for collection only.

Mark Piper: sorry, both gone.

TomB: Sorry, collection only.

Will Farrell: Please e-mail and include your e-mail address re collecting torque wrench.

Andrew