Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pixie Boots

Laurence Wilson

Speed Cat or Circat or ...

Anyone have a pair; are they any good; are they really necessary for Sevening™ ?

I'm considering purchasing a pair for myself and ignoring anyone who takes the pee eye double s.

I bought a second pair of shoes in as many months yesterday that really aren't suitable for driving (even a lowly Punto), so decided I may as well go the whole hog.

I wish my old Airwalks didn't have a hole in them 🙆🏻

Peardrop

Oooh, get yoooo...

I've got the Puma (Sparco) Replicats. I've worn them all over the place and they are looking a tad scruffy now - but they're great in the car and haven't elicited any strange glances from the non-sevening public that I have noticed...

I *could* take a digi-snap and post it to my website if you want. I've got them on right now and am sitting ready at my pc just waiting... (oops, starting to sound like how I imagine a cheap internet/phone sex line...) 😳

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

I have found leather thigh boots are excellent for driving the se7en as they also keep your leggies warm, and I dont get stared at as much as when I wore my "red" Sparco racing boots around Tescos.

I did start off with wellies but found the slap on the back of the leg whilst changing gear gave me a nasty rash.

*hello*

Yes, I do indeedy, but unfortunately don't have the 7 no more *thumbdown*

Comfy as hell (did plenty miles walking round Disney World) and I'm sure the Alfa 156 changes gear better now *tongue*

- Oh, and Pat - NOT beige, they are called Kangaroo 😬

Rrrrrosssssss!!!!!!!

Rosssss is my style guru 😳 so I bought a pair of Speedcats last week, however I wasn't taken in with the Kangaroo vomit colour so I went for Navy & White.

Worryingly I did spot a dude with a reversed baseball cap and baggy jeans eyeing them up the day after I got them

On another tack I have a Kangaroo Poo watch and it's not brown in the least 😬

Paul

Supercheese R250