Click here if you are having website access problems ×

will I make it to 30?

moomin

it has been suggested to me that since I now have less than 12 months left until I 30, that I should make a shortlist of things to do in the intervening period.

what should be on the list of things to do before I am 30... 🤔

and will I regret asking that question here?!? 😬

no, I know I can rely on my shedly chums to help me out in a good way *smile*

how about you all vote for the top one, and I will do it *eek*

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

Moomin,

I never made it to thirty, I'd be thirty four now, if I hadn't made such a stupid list, number 4 did me in finally, that was the one where I covered myself in dairylea spread, stuck very thinly sliced Bernard Mathews turkey ham all over my self and went for a jog in a swedish forest, it'd have been alright if it hadn't had been the middle of winter, and there hadn't have been any wolves, and I hadn't tripped up on a hidden root, and fallen over, knocking myself unconcious, only waking up when the wolves ripped off my arms, I died of bloodloss and of being eaten.... take this as a warning.

Set your sights lower such as:

1. Go to asda

2. buy a pair of grey socks

3. go to bed after 9pm (twice)

etc etc

best be on the safe side, thats my motto, sorry was my motto

buda

Buda (ghost of) - I think you're telling fibs 😳 Wolves wouldn't go for the arms first. Not when there are juicy rump steaks to be had... *tongue*

Edited to add suggestion for Moomin: Cuddle a Wolf 😬

Edited by - Wolf on 11 Nov 2003 17:32:09

Pat, are you trying to kill me? That's born of pure madness. *tongue*

Buda, thanks very much for the worthy advice, funny you should mention it really as I was seriously considering the turkey over Dairylea forest adventure. I will push the boat out and try for the grey socks. (NB am in bed already, so haven't gone for #3 yet)

Tam, I had forgotten about that thread. Thanks (for reminding me) and sorry (for forgetting) *smile* Glad to hear that the big three-oh is treating you well.

Martin, I'm not sure a year will be long enough for someone of my limited abilities to achieve the driving licence feat, let alone a track day...

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

Hoopy - you sure know how to party *tongue*

Moomin - the great thing about being 30 is that you're old enough to tut at the younsters' behaviour and young enough to out-misbehave them 😬

Tam

PS Jase - I've a long way to go before I can wibble like some of the shedders (mentioning no names *wink*)