Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Popped in to say hi....

pussycat

Hi to all those that know me *biggrin* Not been about on this site for a while, but have been having a read and catching up on your humour *smile* I spend more time on the S2000 website these days, have even had mine on the track! Was Awesome. BUT it just didn't 'fill the spot' on the track like the 7 does......

So... am starting to test drive a few... if you here of any bargins let me know! Hope you are all still well, and having fun *thumbup*

Jane

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I've been out and 'bout today so missed this ☹️

Hope you're well... don't despair - just enjoy what you've got for the time being. I thoroughly enjoyed driving it, especially the cheeky little overtake I did when you were inmySe7en *wink* *wink*

*idea* Ask everyone who's due to present you with a present at Chrissy to put into your "7 Fund" 😬

Lotsa luv

FH and Mr FH of course

xxxxx

Edited by - fullharness on 10 Nov 2003 19:39:52

I am touched so many have popped in to say hello! I do miss you all and the banter and the events... though I have to say the S2k events are pretty good fun and it does seem to be a good way to meet guys (and gals)!! With winter coming on there are fewer events, but we tend to contact each other personally and meet up for the equivelent of a Blat! I have also developed a penchat for motorbikes and am possibly going touring on a Daytona 955 next year!!! (too small to handle one myself though :( )

Thanks for the welcome back guys.... 😬 (how many times am I going to type that!)

PS.. Anyone know who owns K22 RUM - saw it at weekend near Devils Dyke darn sarth....