Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Events with a VX 2.0l car

Ben C

Ben

A 2L VX would put you into class 4 or 5 (dependant on tyres) in the Lotus 7 Club 2004 Speed Championship which will be campaigned over 8 rounds next year with points from 5 of these counting.

This is an ideal entry level championship where the emphasis is on having fun and meeting a great punch of like minded competitors in the paddock and is suitable for Novices and experienced hands alike, its all about you and you car against the clock .

We are planning to hold a Competitors Forum/Induction day in February for those already competing and those interested in competing, watch this space for more details

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* How many events for 2004?????? *cool*

Hi Graham,

Thank you for the info. I take it that this is a 'Sprint' type of event ?

Can you let me know any further details eg:

Where held ?

Can the car be modified ? I think I have a Vauxhall race car, full cage, on carbs with a LSD

Entry Cost ?

Hi Manxcooper,

Could be interested in any events that my car is suitable for, as long as its not too serious

What else is there ?

Regards

Ben

ben.cutting@ntlworld.com

For further details on venues and regulations to the championship - which includes what can be modified and what can not , take a look at the "home" page & click on the competition corner .

If you have a Vx race car is it road registered ? .

The other events you can do are the club trackdays , although these are not competitive apparently *wink*, details of the 2004 calendar for the tracks and venues will be published early January 'ish I think .

Lotus 7 Club Speed Champion 2003 *eek*

South Wales Area Organiser *smile*

C7 TOP *tongue*

yes - it means you are eligible for class 4 or 5 dependent on tyres, otherwise you are in class 6

not sure of the actual wording but the car has to be road legal for class 4 & 5 , and have an MSA log book ( as a race car) for class 6 *smile*

all related to the l7 class structure, not sure about other series

rob

Edited by - robmar on 10 Nov 2003 17:13:37