Click here if you are having website access problems ×

weight question

Rowly

I don't see the problem with all this weight issue *confused*, I'm at 425 with a little more to go (with the removal of the front ARB, new mag alloys a bit of the ol' CF and "chassis structural rationalization" with my angle grinder *eek* *cool*

Advancment through lightness

☹️BB ☹️

*smile*Vorsprung Durch Armco *idea*

Wrong All of you - go to the back of the class (shed?)

You should be fattening up ready for the cold spell ahead.

AND wear more clothes to keep warm.

Love from "first aid" teacher - Mr. Hypo Thermia ☹️

(speaking from experience of being too blinkin cold for too long yesterday sittin in a patrol boat in the pouring rain in Langstone Harbour, watching everyone else sailing and having fun - of a sort). *confused*

*thumbdown* *arrowleft* *cool* 😬 *arrowright* *thumbup* Blue and Silver Sublime Vehicle Barbarella here

• Area Representative

Slimming World - *thumbup* I never quantified the performance gains but I lost 39 lbs/17.7kg over 18months. How much would that kind of weight loss cost in CF and titanium upgrades do you reckon?

But like you Nick, I seem to have regained some of it (7 lbs/3.2 kg) recently, which is a bit of a ☹️ I blame it on instinct - your body tells you to stock up in readiness for the potentially sparse food supply over winter, and being a good boy I always do as I'm told *wink*

Expanding Girth of Sidcup

• Area Representative

You posted while I was typing Fletch - nice to have my theory corroborated *smile*

And I have never felt the cold in my life until losing that weight. Bummer.

Brrrrrrrrrrr of Sidcup