Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Morning all!

simonbell

Ian

Welcome to the sheds!!

Yep we usually head for Larne and then blat as far round the north coast as we can before it gets dark, although we`ll probably head to the little cafe in Cushendun for some tea to warm up. I`d say we would be hitting Larne about 2.30pm ish.

Depends on the weather, give me a call around 1.30pm if you fancy coming along. My number is 07801 632397

FOR SALE Birkin S3 2.0 Zetec 170bhp FOR SALE

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

Simon

sounds good, but I can't promise anything as I have two young kids and a wife who is not entirely happy with the idea of the seven not having more than two seat (she wanted us to get a new mini!), so I'm still on my double best behaviour at the moment.

I'll do what I can to get away, if not I'll see you on Thursday.

I took the afternoon off on Friday 😬 and had a great blat from Carrick up the New Line and then down to Ballynure. This is a fantastic road with perfect surface and lots of nice twists and turns and as you pass the Woodburn resovoir the exhaust echos off the retaining wall and scares the sh t out of the fishermen 😬 😬

Ian

I intend to live forever - so far so good!

Ian

Don`t worry, I`ll only be going out if its a nice afternoon.

The road up past Woodburn is great, mind you I haven`t been up that way for a long time......

FOR SALE Birkin S3 2.0 Zetec 170bhp FOR SALE

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

When I got to Ballynure, I was waiting a the junction for the traffic on the Larne Road to let me out and a white vehicle with a blue light on top pulled up behind - I thought my lot was up but it turned out to a Fire chief's car!!

So a quick departure was made and the rev limiter red light showed itself for the first time!

I intend to live forever - so far so good!