Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anyone going to......................................................

rossybee

What was on show 🤔

Is there a special market up there?

The New Mazda Sporon, with Royal Stewart trim and Caber carrier on the boot and Kilt hooks above the rear doors and a special place for your Tam o'shanter.

OE is the Claymore compartment 'neath the rear seat.

😬 😬

You can slap me later Ross *thumbup*

The Honda Glaswegian, vomit proof tartan seats, a special shelf in place of the curry hook in order to hold a plastic tray of PMC. A revolving rear number plate so the Benefits agency people can't find the 3 places the driver works whilst on the dole. The entire boot is kitted out to hold cans of export strength lager and a large fish supper with a few cans of ginger and deep fried mars bars.

*wink* 😬>

Paul

*cool*

Supercheese R250

A bit like the Nissan Micra "Cambridge" that has a wicker shopping basket on the front, loose mud-guards and dim (if any) lights.

It also has a propensity for being stolen if you leave it anywhere for more than 30 seconds and will often be seen driving the wrong way up one-way streets and along footways by foreign students. 😬

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

I'm going with ma bro & a mate.

Bro is driving so plenty stella can be consumed *thumbup*

Might work my charm on some of stands to get free booze....

...last NEC motorshow, Andy Noble did an excellent job of the hospitality *wink* 😬

hic

Rrrrrosssssss!!!!!!!

Don't feel too lonely Rossssss, we'll all be thinking of you looking at the Rover Dundee, the Fiat Mull and the Ford Inverness (which has 4 and 20 seats).

Also enjoy the Land Rover stand, I'm sure there'll be one, so bring back a supply of bruchures for the Beano pile in the shed 😬

Paul

Supercheese R250

Met up with a fellow BlatChatter for the live show,

Paul, was sitting in a metallic gunmetal grey 9seat Defender, and a Disco G4 in orange with RUBBER seats *tongue* (thought you might like that *tongue*)

On way home, went via the new Caterham dealer, saw my next cat (Kawasaki Green SL), & another with a FAG LIGHTER!!!!!!! 😳 (Estoril Blue with orange stripe)

Rrrrrosssssss!!!!!!!