Click here if you are having website access problems ×

My Threads

Irrelevant

i.e. some way of returning an index of threads where the user has been a participant. This would be useful for users to keep track of threads they are interested in - the:

"Check here to be notified by email whenever someone replies to your topic." option is a pain if you're just chatting away on a number of threads as you get too many emails - not good if you're at work and there's an overly zealous email administrator *mad*

This functionality could be extended to show threads any other user has participated in - think how useful a list of Roger King's threads would be!

One way of achieving this functionality would be to add a link to the:

"Show Profile" - "Email Poster" - "Edit Message" menu, i.e.

"Show Profile" - "Email Poster" - "Edit Message" - "Show Participating Threads"

If you'd like a hand developing this I'd be happy to help.

J351 TPE . . . battered old X/Flow

Lee - I know you're joking, it would just be a query though, so there would be no file. It would be best to not even cache the results of the query so there would be a minimal impact on server load. I'd also have it date related so that by default you only see the last month or so of threads. To see more you'd have to specify a bigger search time.

It was just an idea - obviously a pretty crappy one as nobody's interested . . . ☹️

J351 TPE . . . battered old X/Flow