Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shedders around Reading drinkies

KevSull Too

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13th is good for us 😬 (6th is probably bad for most people cos either they are going to CamChristmas or can't go to CamChristmas cos they have something else on, which means they can't come to reading either *confused*)

We can also do the 20th or a Friday night 😬

13th looks like the front runner so far.

Hands up all those who can make the 13th. *thumbup*

All the peeps that can't, shout out another date, then we can vote. It'll be just like the Generation Game, or something, maybe more like 3-2-1 or Bullseye, You don't get anything for two in a bed, not in this game. What's the scores on the doors please. Higher, higher, oh bad luck and Ace.

We can then add up the votes, take away the first number we thought of, and that'll be my I.Q. that will. Somewhere over a rainbow, way up high. There'll be la da de de da, la da de da de da.

What do we want to do for the drinkies then? Hire an elephant and go to a solarium? Buy twelve monkeys and dress up as Bruce Willis? Have some food in a restaraunt? Get blind drunk and run past speed cameras singing "Relax"? Talk shyte all nyte? It's YOUR night!

anyone still want to come?

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬