Click here if you are having website access problems ×

effing Baghdad round here tonight

Steve-B

near my house tonight. was at work for 10 hours, to come home to write documents on upcoming product releases to send to CEO before going to bed.

sounds like W-A-R outside.

idiot at Swakeley's Junction on A/M40 west london was shooting fireworks off RIGHT OVER the motorway

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

Edited by - Steve-B on 5 Nov 2003 19:43:02

Whoooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnng Crasssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................................................................

.......................................................................................... 😬 😬 😬

Wish i had a sparkler *wink*

Viv

Steve, tell me about it *mad*

For the last week round here every evening it's been like downtown Beirut on a bad day.

I wouldn't mind if it was only tonight, but getting kinda bored with it now.

or maybe I'm now offically a grumpy old git *confused* off to find my pipe and slippers *tongue*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

They introduced a £30 license over here in NI this year which you need to have before setting off fireworks.

I think they have also cracked down on illegal fireworks so it has been much quieter than previous years.

Just been watching Kenyon Confronts, about teenage yobs........they all need a good kick in the 🙆🏻 from their parents

FOR SALE Birkin S3 2.0 Zetec 170bhp FOR SALE

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

(HATING TO COMPARE TO USA...BUT)

the US only allows sale, and explosions for a very strict number of days around 4th july and NY eve.

i love to see the fireworks, just today is the 1 month anniversary of my job.

i've just finished my first HUGE project and was trying to get my brain properly aligned to tell our CEO what to do. it's just if i said it wrong, he'll think i'm crazy, but what the heck, it's done and the email is now sent out.

irish whisky anyone

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

We always seem to have the problem that the kids fall asleep in the car, then need to be woken up for tea at 7pm. The waking up process takes about 45 minutes of sulking.

Then thedy have tea, then take about 2 hours to go to sleep once in bed. Usually accompanied by much trouble, as they're too tired.

Very confusing these small children *confused*

Hopefully they'll be able to visit the shed when they go off to skool next year *smile* *thumbup*

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R