Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Final Call for Shed Party - 6th December

Rachael

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone else decides they want to come, then we will try and fit them in, but there are no promises now that we have confirmed the booking with the pub.

Can all those who haven't yet sent me the money please do so ASAP, as I am currently £75 out of pocket ☹️

Thanks,

Rach

That's great thanks Lee. If you want to send the full amount now, then feel free, I will be asking for it by the end of the month anyway.

Same goes for anyone else who has yet to pay the deposit - full amount is £15.95 and I will need to receive it by the end of November, if you don't send it immediately.

*wink*

Rach

Edited by - Rachael on 12 Nov 2003 13:54:20

well I sent a fiver before and thought that £10.95 would make it up to £15.95 if that makes sense?!Or was it £15.95 on top of the £5 deposit? But then I nearly missed out the . anyway and I'll get me coat...

And yes the other misc fiver from tsb is quite likely mine *confused* *thumbup*

Edited by - JaseB on 12 Nov 2003 14:09:18

Not yet, no. I will need the rest of the money, by the end of November, so I was suggesting to those who haven't sent their deposits yet, that they could just send the full amount. If you want to send the rest now, then I shan't complain and you will be the first person ticked off on the list *wink*

For anyone who doesn't send the full amount now, I will start hassling you in a week or so.

*wink*

Rach