Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Final Call for Shed Party - 6th December

Rachael

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am planning to confirm the booking with the pub tomorrow, which means anyone who hasn't yet at least tried to send me some money will not be on the list. There is a chance that people can be fitted in after the booking is made, but I cannot guarantee it. So, if you want to come along, please email me to find out how to send me some cash *wink*

I'll post a list later of the people who are definitely coming and have paid...and name and shame those that haven't yet *tongue* 😬

Gosh that all sounds a bit serious...

on topic for a moment>

The sheep may not normally be unusual, but a sheep on Concorde is a little bizarre *tongue* 😬

*wink*

Rach

My current list of people who want to come to the Christmas party is as follows:

Dave Hard

Mister T

Myles

Moomin

Craig

Jase

Paul

Lee

Elizabeth

FH and Mr FH

Alex

Boonie and Mrs Boonie

Powderpuff and Ballast

People who are my favourites at the moment are: Myles, Moomin, Craig, Paul, Alex and Jase, because they have already paid up...but I know the rest of you have promised to, so hopefully the postman will bring me lots of cheques tomorrow...

If you still want to come to the party and your name isn't on the list then please email me on rachael.sangha@ntlworld.com, as soon as possible, because I will be confirming the booking tomorrow.

*wink*

Rach

Edited by - Rachael on 14 Nov 2003 11:19:32