Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Final Call for Shed Party - 6th December

Rachael

Shaping up to be quite a bash *wink* I'm v sad I can't make it ☹️ (although I will be spared Paul's singing at least *tongue*)

I want a legally binding undertaking that you will let me see the photos after the event

Tam

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We, the undersigned persons being members of the L7 Club of Great Britain and users of the Test Area (hereinafter referred to as "Shedders") and being those Shedders who are attending the festivities in Cambridge organised by the Shedder known as Rachael (hereinafter referred to as "the Christmas Shedders") hereby irrevocably confirm that they will allow photographs (howsoever taken) to be released, published, displayed or otherwise provided to those Shedders who are not Christmas Shedders (hereinafter "the Unable to be Christmas Shedders" forthwith after the end of said festivities AND FURTHER undertake to relate, tell or otherwise communicate to the Unable to be Christmas Shedders all information of a humorouse nature, including (but not limited to) tales, stories, fables, jokes and urban myths arising from said festivities

Signed by...................

Christmas Shedders

Tam

Edited by - Tam on 6 Nov 2003 11:33:01

Rach - you'll need to keep an eye on that Jase B if there's tequilla involved 😳 - I have the photos to prove it *tongue* 😬

JaseB - We really really can't make it as I am taking Mr C away to Lyon for the weekend as an anniversary pressie 😬

Tam