Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Final Call for Shed Party - 6th December

Rachael

All,

I have spoken to the nice people at the Fort St. George in Cambridge. They are willing to accommodate us on the evening of the 6th, to confirm the booking we need to get them a deposit of £5 per head as soon as possible.

For those who want to look at the menu, I suggest you look here and click on the 'Christmas Menu - Now available' link *wink*

Can all those who are definitely going to be there send me there £5 - or £10 if they would like to bring a partner/alter ego/sheep etc. If you don't have my address, or want bank details so that you can directly transfer the money please email me on rachael.sangha@ntlworld.com

I need to confirm the booking as soon as possible, so if you want to come at the very least can you post on here to let me know you will definitely be there, even if your money doesn't arrive for a day or two.

*wink*

Rach

Edited by - Rachael on 7 Nov 2003 20:02:36

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, barring acts of war, terrorism or God.

Disastrous traffic jams on the motorway wil be classed as an act of God, even if actually the result of actions by his opposite number.

Looks like a few of us will be fighting for the floor space. Or I could just find a nice soft hedge and fall into that at the end of the night *eek*

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Dave,

I'll thank you not to make jokes about falling into hedges when drunk. I used to go out with a lad who frequently used to get drunk, wander off, without his jacket, in sub-zero temperatures and fall asleep under a bush/car or similar...once we even had to call the police, when he disappeared for 4 hours in the middle of winter in just a t-shirt after his Birthday drinks *eek* 😳

There are plenty of beds to go round in Cambridge...so I am sure no one really needs to fight...unless you particularly want to of course, then I'll run a sweepstake *tongue*

*wink*

Rach

It'll be one from Davis Mansions please

Rach, so you went from someone who wandered off when bladdered to someone who streaks 😳, are you sure this is a step in the right direction (Sorry Mr B) 😬

Ding Dong merrily on high la la la la la la la

Paul

We need a Yuletide smiley

Supercheese R250

I would like to stay in sunny Camland if there is anyone who'll have me (my undies are due a clear out at the begining of December and so should only have light soiling and very little debris) 😬

Is the Woolf joining us ? I've heard that the sheep is worried that he may appear on the menu

Paul

La la la

Rosssssssssssssssss roasting on an open fire la la la la la la la

Supercheese R250