Click here if you are having website access problems ×

How am I going to pass my driving test...

moomin

not that I can reverse of course 😬 but I find that slackening the shoulder straps off without undoing the buckle usually gives enough movement. that and having a decent set of mirrors (convex wing mirrors are *thumbup*).

less annoying than having to go through the palarver of getting out to turn around I can tell you!

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

I had to do it in the rain. So I had the hood up (the last time I ever used the hood - Feb '98). So it steamed up. so I could see naff all to reverse around the corner. First two attempts hit the kurb so third go I went round very wide (checking all was clear etc) and once I'd got to the straight bit I could easily line it up.

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R

You, leadfooted 🤔 No

Yeah, the wrist is improving. 2 weeks today the cast comes off and more x-rays to see if it is healing properly. Hopefully it will be fine - 1st and reverse are buggers to get with a knackered hand *eek*

70513 miles and counting... but a broken wrist

oooh - ouch - never a mention of rebreaking mine.

but it was manipulated to stretch it all out so thay could have a proper look. that got it in vaguel the right place. then a week later they decided to stick the wires in, yank it about etc. the another few weeks and they took them out. then another few and the plaster came off. It was so stiff it didn't move at all though. The consultant actually strained VERY hard to get it to move a few degrees. lots of physio later and all is sorted *smile*

HOOPY

R706KGU Hoopylight R