Click here if you are having website access problems ×

How am I going to pass my driving test...

moomin

you leave the cover off the prop shaft and twist it backwards by hand ... shirley that is the best way .... *idea* or you direct the instructer to push you backwards... *thumbup*

or you get Craig to loiter on the street corner as he does sometimes and wait for you, then he can push you.... 😬

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

lots of camber can be your enemy though... second only to gravel *mad*

Boonie, sure.

Alex, hope the examiners tie doesn't get wrapped in the prop *eek*

The Craig theory could be good "Moomin please get c21vhpd to reverse you around this corner using forward and reverse gears"

www.megabird.co.uk

Edited by - moomin on 4 Nov 2003 17:22:59

That cheese thing from a few posts ago is a bit of a mystery. *confused* *confused*

Although it may just have been the familiar old camber/camembert trouble. Easily confused for each other, but take it from me, you don't want to have the wrong one, either on the road or on your bread 😳.

I did once have in my care a spectacularly ripe camembert, that I swear was powerful enough to reverse anything if wafted under its nose...

😳 nothing...

hmmm is this thread a joke, or am I being serious?

have I been driving around since I was 17 without having taken my test?

am I displaying "L plates" on my cars?

am I really advocating performing a spin turn during ones driving test?

is "cut holes in the bottom of your car, pick it up at the sides and turn it around" a serious suggestion?

hopefully unsurprisingly, I am joking, I thought it would make a fun (and yes Steve, silly 😳) thread, but clearly I am missing something about the shed these days?

*confused*

moomin

www.megabird.co.uk

Mav - doesn't it melt when its gets hot *confused*

moomin - I thought you were serious about the J-turn on your driving test and was going to ask you to post the photos of a very ashen-faced driving instructor *tongue*

Cutting a hole in your car and sticking your legs through is just silly though, unless your name is Flinstone *smile*