Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Please help, my car is trying to change me into a geek

Rowly

I currently sport a rather fetching, Bodie kind of french crop thing.....I'm sure girls go mad for it....eventually. However, every time I go for a blat my car ensures I come away with a side parting which is getting dangerously close to being a comb over 😳 I am sure the girls fancied Bodie more than their boss (whatever his name was, Scottish chap)

What should I do 🤔

Owner of H979 FNH The Wombat

My back is not hairy, how dare you...and as for my sides. Wasn't there a posting about what a number three was a little while back 🙆🏻 Why would I want to do this? It would mean showering twice a month *confused*

Well, none of us girlies has a #1, #2 or #3 *eek* and we manage to look (sort-of) reasonable after a blat ... and not all females dash to the nearest mirror to check the barnet *wink*...(although maybe some of us should)

Shurely, it all depends on the type of hair you have. Thick, strong hair has different properties from thin, wispy stuff. The Birdwisler male managed quite successfully with the "flopsie" look *tongue* although I believe he has now taken "The Mr Lazy Route to Hair Management" 😳

Rather than following the procedures of a Fifties Rocker, whipping out the greasy comb after dismounting the Norton 650, one could fetchingly run one's fingers through the thatch, in an attempt at controlling the styling... I believe many females find the "Hugh G" technique quite endearing *tongue* *wink* 😬 😬 *wink* *tongue*

However,the above technique will not work if you apply copious quantities of mousse, gel or liquid in an endeavour to resemble something off Pop Idol 😳

FH *cool*

Problem is...I used to have my head shaved without the No. attachment, done one's and two's but recently have been ridiculed by my wife (who does me barnet) as the clippers go...(impression of clippers) Nyaaaaaar(silence)Nyaaaaar, as it goes over the back of my head. I have no idea why?

P.s. Smileys aren't showing at the mo, just imagine them in various places!

• Area Representative

I have a similar problem Rowly. I've had my hair parted on the left (the height of *cool* surely) ever since a disastrous Ziggy Stardust attempt when I was about 13, as this was the only way to conceal the horrific yard broom effect. Shame I didn't try it when I was 17 - it would have been the height of fashion *wink* A rare example of me being ahead of the times.

Anyway, the 7 insists on parting the barnet fair on the right hand side *mad* Should I switch to LHD *confused*

Richard