Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oh burger (sic)

Myles

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoopster, I would take it out more often if there was more of a local scene but most of the hardcore Se7eners live in Cam7land.

It's even colder in Igorland as he's further from the gulf stream than us mainlanders.

Moom... no joke, but if I were to trade it in for a Kingswinford-special, I might actually choose a spec similar to yours. Perhaps with the 'busa engine though. I rather like yours. It seems really focussed with no frills. *thumbup*

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

V7,

Thanks very much *thumbup* There's not alot there that doesn't really need to be there. Though I know there is room for improvment. Busa sounds like a tremendous idea, I should have summoned the courage to do it myself, but hey-ho.

Hoop,

It's a bit more than 90 mins blat to Cam land, and I doubt V7 wants to do that every weekend or whenever he feels like a little jolly.

Moom.

www.megabird.co.uk

Edited by - moomin on 30 Oct 2003 15:49:50

Weeeeell,

It went OKish - my lack of recent interview experience showed a bit (beet waffly at times, cr*ppy questions to finish off).

I get the impression that I was a bit of a wildcard entry though based on the fact that I'd worked for the parent company before and was recommended by a coupla peeps - but it's a lot more senior position than I'm used to, and I think my lack of snr Project Management experience will count against me.

Still, better than a complete flat-on-the-face situation.

I'll find out early next week apparently.

ho-hum.

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻