Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cant find a new home for my Cat

Sideways Sid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACK

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACKRED/BLACK

works fine for my use on my car as well.....

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 SV VHPD Join us on the USA 2005 tour......HERE

So no track days for you for a couple of months, btw make sure Gerard does'nt do a bike conversion, he's selling a Triumph 250cc bike, he may try and do you a deal on fitting it's engine. shame James did'nt wait, Gerard could have done him a bike conversion after all 😬 *wink*

WIll certainly join 750 - so Brands, Silverstone, Donington I'll probably be there. I am waiting to sort out my job at the moment - if I go contracting (the likely option) there'll be a little more cash swilling round the coffers for upgrades and fettling - so I'll probably make my mind up towards Christmas (there's another variable we can talk about tomorrow night at the dinner!) as to whether I do like pP and upgrade but don't commit to racing next year, or whether I really go for the Supergraduate championship places and have the car spec maxed out for that (Minister engine work, dry sump, race rack, new radiator, brake options, coat of paint!)

I envy you your decision!

Geoff

G 4 Geoff