Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Christmas Shed

Rachael

I've just found out that my work Christmas do is going to be on the 13th December ☹️ *mad* Obviously I don't want to arrange a party that I can't attend, so I figure the best way to do this is for me to arrange a Shed party on the 6th. Then for those who can't make the 6th or want to party again, maybe someone else could take on organisation of a second event on the 13th.

I'd like to get this finalised as much as possible in the next couple of weeks, so for those who can make the 6th - and so far they seem to be mostly concentrated in the South/Midlands area (with the notable exception of Dave) where do we want to hold this event? Someone suggested Cambridge, as we probably have the greatest concentration of shedders and thus have plenty of spare beds to offer for those travelling from further afield...other suggestions gratefully received though...

*wink*

Rach

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this sounds silly - but where is Cambridge....? I've spent 8 of the last nine years abroad and geography is not my strong point...

OK, I'll look it up on MS Mappoint, given as it's already in the PC...

Golly - it's due East of my current location - but over 110 miles by Microsoft...

Doesn't sound too bad. Might need some floor space if imbibing *wink*

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Damed inconsiderate i say *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* - On call the 6th ☹️ ☹️ so will not be going ☹️ ☹️- any why is everything always bloody miles away from where i live *tongue* ☹️ 🤔

Edited by - mav on 30 Oct 2003 11:17:09

don't worry Mav, I'll fly the flag for the unloved North West *tongue*

even if I am only an adopted norther 😬

I'll be needing floor space, or even a sofa if someone is feeling generous.

Though having read the thread on last night's activities in Cambridge I don't know if I am up to such debauched nights out. *eek* I'll have to get some practice in in Chelmsford 😳

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

Mav, how d'ya think I feel?

Ross, I'm sure Mav wouldn't like to feel you. On the other hand I wouldn't mind feeling you with the end of my chainsaw, I'm sure you feel very nice 😳

My chainsaw is only an electric one but we could enact a few scence from the Texas Chainsaw masacre.

"Grandpa will kill you quick, he's the best"

Paul

Supercheese R250

PERHAPS A FEW MORE SMILIES WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROPRIATE IN MY EARLIER POSTING

Rach,

You know me better than that - if you did not pick up on my 'tone' then I'm sorry.

I will pi55 off to be with the gog's upstairs if you like as there seem to be a few u/t's who are either very stressed or very unhappy.

infact i think i might just throw the towel in on blatchat altogether after this.

Bye *eek*

Edited by - mav on 30 Oct 2003 07:01:22