Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T - Is it me?

Harry Flatters

Harry, there's also a lot of people who have lost their jobs, and have no choice but to sell their weekend toy.

The economy is rather shaky at the moment, and the IT industry is is certainly not in a good way. *confused*

Mind you on the other hand, ayone wshing to buy now is going to get a very good bargain. *idea*

Founder Member of The Twisted Prop Club.

I felt I had to sell my car to provide a financial cushion as things were and still are looking very uncertain within the German Owned company I work for. If things pick up in time for next summer I will get another if not then maybe Summer 2005. Hardest decision I ever had to make regarding selling a car based on the whole 7 experience (The Car, The Club, LeMans '02, etc, etc). I just wish my Fiat Seicento Sporting Abarth (bought as an excuse to leave the 7 in the garage when it was raining) was as easy to sell, 2 weeks in the AutoTrader at the right price (£2700) and nobody interested at all, anyone want an economical small fun car ?.

Oops..... I forgot ! You all have economical small fun cars !

Ashley Webster.

Ex - 1400 Supersport - Recently Sold.... Sadly Missed.

Edited by - The_ASH on 28 Oct 2003 13:09:52

I *bought* my 7 because I was out of work... 'Lucky' position to be in, but it transformed this year into an enjoyable event...

...and having just driven the tintop *mad* for the first time in months (job interview looming), I know which one I'll sell first...

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

. . . and mine would be up for sale too if I could easily find the X,000 additional beer tokens required to buy my next seven.

Unfortunately, after reading one current thread about an X reg 1600 x-flow being worth 5-6k (?) I think that I'll have to hang on to mine for a while until "X" gets a little smaller (or bank balance gets a little larger).

Dave M