Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Thought you might be interested.....

Big Brother

If my memory serves me from farthest away it went something like FH, Matt Burrows, WindyMiller, Rach&Alex's very own SUMY and then I don't know but I'm sure someone will fill in the blanks.

Cool pics *thumbup* - still way too excited to work and I didn't even drive - I really should get out more.

At the back of the picture is JaseB's car,then ours, then FH, Matt, Windy, Sumy (Alex & Rach) and one I didn't recognise. Peter and Rosina Griffiths beautiful car was there for a while too, beside Sumy I think 😬

By the way Boonie, in the group photo you can see Siobhan wearing at least 5 of your reflective strips.

When they got back to the hotel they used a combination of the inflatable Tweenies thingy and a daisy chain made out of the strips to make a fishing rod, with which they fished for soft toys. Kept them occupied for ages *thumbup*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Geoff and I both attended a Caterham Experience track day at Rockingham a couple of years ago. We were both contemplating doping the Academy, and I guess persuaded each other *wink*

Both James and Andy were also in our Academy series last year - so in effect we are all veterans of 2002 Academy series 2.

The common link between us all is that all of our cars are looked after to a lesser or greater extent by Gerard. Gerard is the one who encouraged us to enter the Birkett.

Immediately after the drive, my neck was very sore (from the head going from side to side), and I also had very sore shoulders. Steve-B worked magic on my shoulders - eliminating all pain in about 2 mins (I still can't get over it, I must say - Steve truly has a career in physiotherapy *thumbup*), and the neck was Ok after about an hour. And no aches in the morning *thumbup*. So does that make me the fittest driver?

And Geoff, given your impressive slurring of words on Saturday night, and your accidentally kicking Siobhán in the head 😳 (although some might ask what my kids were doing asleep on the floor of the Green Man pub at 11.30 pm *eek*) I fear that it is more likely to be your hangover than anything else that caused your Sunday morning aches *tongue*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat