KevSull Too

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, how did it go ?

>

and what became of the 3 legged stool, did it get legless

an update please 😬 Oh I guess you can only answer at this silly time (05:30) if you've found a drinking den that has a cybercafe area

Paul

Supercheese R250

Edited by - Paul Davis on 29 Oct 2003 05:36:01

it's a bit hazy, but here is a summary:

watch out for that Sierra, Pat&Parrot, oi there's 20 quids worth of whiskey in there, badger, pseudo-Greek, leeks, too much unintelligible choice, Marvin the Paranoid Android, the MAC address joke, someone hasn't paid, the kick & the splash, the Anchor, the one-eyed brunette, YOU CAN'T SEE THE HORSE, it's raining, stop staring at the barmaid, don't set fire to the car.

😬

www.megabird.co.uk

As with any evening out with Craig, Moom and Rach, most of the night was spent trying to stop Craig being mean to Moomin and trying to stop Rachael beating Craig to death. KevSull fitted right in with our inane wibble though 😬. He is a gent worthy of [CAM7] *thumbup*

The pseudo-Greek restaurant that Craig made us go to was very nice and a few beers at the (w)Anchor were quite amusing. Moom was seduced by the bar maid, Craig was flirting with a one eyed girl and Rachael couldn't see the horse.... in fact if an evening could have been painted by Salvador Dali 😬

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black

Erm, would you like to tell people why I was annoyed with Craig though, in the circumstances attempting to beat him to death was more than justified. Anyway I didn't want him dead, just slightly mangled *eek* 😬 and if he will stand in the middle of the road in front of the car he has to expect to get injured *tongue*

*wink*

Rach

it was hard enough thank you very much ☹️

uhoh watch out for that house, don't walk into it... too late *eek* 😬

Boonwardio, you missed a treat last night, shame you couldn't make it, but can imagine the fun factory is just that at the moment. I've not laughed as much for a while as I did last night *thumbup*

moomoo

Edited due to lesson in typing/spelling/punctuation

www.megabird.co.uk

Edited by - moomin on 29 Oct 2003 10:30:36