Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cambridge peeps.

KevSull Too

Hello.

Looks like I'll be in Cambridge with work on Tue/Wed of next week, and was wondering if anyone knows of a good hotel in the area? Also is there anything happening on Tuesday evening??

The office is in Mount Pleasant (don't know if this means anything to anyone...)

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kev,

I don't know about hotels, I'll wait for someone more sensible to come along and make suggestions about that.

I do know that there is nothing planned for Tuesday night, but if you want to meet up for a drink or dinner or something, then that'd be good and I am sure some of the local shedders would be up for it.

*wink*

Rach

Edited by - Rachael on 24 Oct 2003 10:11:37

Mount Pleasant is one of the roads that runs up to Huntingdon Road from Madingley Road iirc. Closer into town that Storeys Way. Got a bit of a one-way system round there I think, and emerges somewhere at the top of Castle Hill.

Used to be that the Garden House was the best hotel in Cambridge....a loooooooonnnnng time ago. The University Arms used to be next.

I think they've built a Jarvis or Ramada or Marriott or something on Pembroke Street near Lion Yard. I guess that may have sharpened the other two up a bit? *confused*

😬 >

It depends whether we are going out for a drink or for food or for both...

Guess we could meet at the Rat and Parrot, as that is on Downing Street and Kev shouldn't have any problems finding it and then we could go from there...

>

*wink*

Rach

As Rach says ... the Ratty Parotty pub is a good place to meet as we wont want to stay there long .... There are a million nice places to partake in a beverage and some food. So we could all decide when we meet rather than plan something because plans only look like they work but never acutally do - at least that is my excuse 😬

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black