Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Totally original 1997 K series

R500 CYA

A friend of mine has decided to pull his car out hibernation, where it has sat for over a year.

It is a 97 'R' 1.6 K series which he bought as a toy and never used. No honestly - he never used it!

The previous owner covered 2300 miles in it and it is absolutley original as it left the factory, with the exception of the addition of four point harnesses.

It is BRG with yellow stripe, and would make a beautiful first 7.

It comes with full weather kit, alarm, immobiliser, 7 grille and the only mark on it is a chip on the osf cycle wing which he will replace.

It is taxed until 4/04 and will have one years MoT.

He is open to any serious offer - I would suggest something in the £12.5k area is realistic.

He is not on email, so if you want any more info or pics, please email me on the link above.

Cheers,

Nick

Sorry for the delay guys, everybody who has mailed me should get a response this evening!

Just been away for a few days having torrid time in Antigua - making sure everything is perfect for F355 when he goes out there shortly!

Pictures on there way to you all!

Nick

I am going to contact you all individually - the car is currently on the forcourt of a mates garage.

Just found it on his website (dont worry about the sticker price that includes the dealer wedge) i still think £12.5k plus is a fair offer for such an original car.

Look here:

http://www.washingtongarage.co.uk/vehicle-details.asp?intMax=&intMin=&RSPage=2&ID=17896

nick