Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brian James Minno Trailer For Sale

Jules Martin

Due to the fact that I have purchased a new JP1 to replace my R500, I need to buy a new trailer. My trusty Minno is therefore for sale.

It was purchased brand new from BJ in May 2000. It is immaculate both in terms of the galvanised bits as well as the mechanics. It is a full spec trailer which includes solid floor (great for keeping the salt off) winch, full tyre rack, lockable jerrycan/toolbox, locking tow hitch and even a wheel lock could be available.

The trailer is available immediately and is located near Lamberhurst in Kent. Best sensible offer secures.

Please contact me asfollows:-

julesmartin@eaintl.co.uk or 01892 890259 (home) 01892 890992 (office).

I'm HOME!!

Edited by - Jules Martin on 21 Oct 2003 16:23:26

Billy Rudd, a JP1 is the new Palmersport car powered by a 3 litre V6 Cosworth designed, Jaguar engine. - Awesome!

Pricewise guys I spoke to Brian James today. Whilst they don't do part exchanges, they have asked me to advertise it anyway and they will help me out if it doesn't sell. They suggested it was worth around £1600, but I would take a bit less than that. As I said in my posting, best sensible offer secures it. When you are looking at their price list, remember you have to add VAT to the price. A fully specced Minno today will be in the region of £2350.00.

Regards,

Jules

I'm HOME!!