Honeycomb fuel tank protection

Honeycomb floor

Extinguisher

Tilet Race seats & passenger belts

Full weather gear

Side impact bar

FIA Role bar & strut

Fully road legal, 12 months tax

Raced (although some would dispute this) in the 2003 academy series, 4 sprints & 4 races, won 'bugger all'. Not the cars fault though!

Offers in the region of £14k, no time wasters please...

hi eric

what's the history on it?

self build or factory? any receipts for race preparation / set-up / parts etc during the year?

and the inevitable question of any piccies..... 😬

how did you do at Brands at the wkend? I didn't envy the 9am start for the Academy races......

The car was built by me and has all the post build checks etc. I have all the recipts for some new bits,(although I haven't changed much) and the car spent some time with Ratrace having the setup looked at. The majority of the miles were done travelling to the events. The car has no 'skin' damage but has a repaired nose cone and the wings are marked/cracked, (If your going to race it I wouldn't change any of them) The only other events of any significance has been a broken 'ear' and a new steering rack, (damaged at the same time as the nose cone/wings ~ Repaired by Caterham). If the wings were replaced it would be as new...

If you let me have your e-mail I will be able to send some Pics...

Brands went well...it depends how you define well...No major events and I overtook 4 people, there might have been a sympathy vote in there...finally finishing 16th. I would loike to blame the early start, but this was one of my better performances!