Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheds T-shirts

GTD

This doesn't apply to those pP has sorted out (oooh err) separately for Saturday!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're contemplating a second order of the t-shirts for the 'Sheds Support the Arkley Boys at Silverstone' thing this weekend - 'cos it looks as though there will be so many of you that mine might have to be ripped from my back and given away with a small pack of persil to a lucky shedder! And I want my own!

So if anyone would like one who is not going to be there on Saturday, let me know and we'll order some spares - the cost price is £15 each. Or anyone who wants a spare?

They're white, have Virtual 7 Race Engineering on the front, the team name on the back, with Supported by Sheds and the union jack 7 pic.

Geoff

Thanks, (na)PP *thumbup*

Steve; tell me whether you what an aeroscreen, what text you want and what background colour and I'll send it over. I take it your email's above 🤔

Anyone know who owns the copyright to the image on page 70 of The Magnificent 7 🤔 Something I've been considering as a Tee for a long while (see the usual page).

Peardrop

Talk the man at the head the post, guys.

GTD Said: We're contemplating a second order of the t-shirts for the 'Sheds Support the Arkley Boys at Silverstone' thing this weekend ... They're white, have Virtual 7 Race Engineering on the front, the team name on the back, with Supported by Sheds and the union jack 7 pic.

Peardrop

• 2 years later...