Click here if you are having website access problems ×

looking for a clean caterham

kasi

Hello,

I am seriously interested in buying a reliable caterham in the 8-10.000 range. If you have a no trouble car and clean to go, please let me know.

Quick deal can be arranged directly, cash is waiting.

Please e-mail me inclusive detailed picuters and info's.

kasa@setarnet.aw

Cheers, Kasi

*smile*

okay, here is the info which was requested.

I am a German guy and live in Aruba, Dutch Caribbean, for all English man, near Barbados.

I seriously want to buy a caterham. I have friends in the Netherlands, they just wait for my call to pay, pick up and ship. I did that before in the States, Italy without any problems. So is anybody out there who wants to sell his car? Just mail me, I hope this helps. By the way our time difference is 6 hours. For everybody who wants to know more: www.madamejanette.com

I am the big guy with the knives in the middle of the chefs.

Prost, Chef Karsten

Hi Tony 7

Just send aut 290 Dinners now i go to bed and dream from a Caterham next to my Shelby 350 GT and my 2600 Touring Spider Imported from USA and Italy paid cash withaut any Bogus F.. !!!!!!!

Good Morning and Prost

Karsten Gesing ( still lucking for a Seven )

sorry for my English !!! 😳 *confused* *smile*

Karsten

Just got back, I`m working today and I`ve got a dinner to go to tonight......I will email you some more photos, but it may be Saturday before I get a chance to take them. Our garage lights are being replaced so we only have temporary lighting at the moment. I would prefer to take the photos in daylight.

FOR SALE Birkin S3 2.0 Zetec 170bhp FOR SALE

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

*smile* *smile* *smile* *cool* *thumbup*

Hi

surge is still open, I got the goverment permission to registrate a RHD car over here so i am still looking for a relible clean Seven in the price range from 8000--11500 ; pleas send info and detail pics to the link on top via private mail pleas !!.

Karsten. *thumbup* *wink*