Click here if you are having website access problems ×

ooh the temptation

Tam

I have a dilemma *confused*

Yesterday I get home from school to find LF on the doormat 😬 Nothing wrong with that, you say. BUT Mr C is away on a school trip to Switzerland and traditionally always has first dibbs on LF He would have no problem with me reading it first *thumbup* but I know that I could earn MAJOR brownie points by leaving it pristine in its wrapper to await his return at the weekend *wink*

What should I do 🤔

Confused of Berkshire

Read it. He's a bloke, and us blokes don't easily pick up on this sort of subtle stuff!

Tell him you were thinking of leaving it unopened, but you wanted to make sure that there was nothing wrong with the printing, as you wouldn't want him to be upset after coming home to find the pages blank.

Double brownie points!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Open it and tell him the cat did it.

I caught Mrs B looking through our copy last night - the plan is starting to work maybe.

Also started finding alternative words in the word search that were seven releated. These include (can't remember them all): Evil, Fly, Lane...yes I was bored.

Jase / Noger - Thanks Problem solved. Will go to pub this evening instead of reading LF *cool*

Will then go to pub again tomorrow evening, on basis that it will remove reading temptation and from what you've said I'm not missing much anyway 😬 Then he's home so dilemma goes away *thumbup*

Boonie - Mr C was most shocked when I started reading LF. Now he can't get me out of the driving seat so there's hope for your seven plans yet *wink*

Tam

Although if Tam is who I think she is .... there are quite a few pages devoted to your "friend" *smile*

That ... the "You know you are a true seven when ..." thread that you have probably seen. And an article about some ancient car.

Er, thats it.

Pity about Roger though. Although he hasn't published my article for 12 months ago.... humph.