Click here if you are having website access problems ×

why

Fred

Fred

I live in Purley, Surrey, and intend on doing the full sprint series, one of the reasons for doing it is to travel up and down the UK to different tracks. Although the trip to scotland would be daunting, it would also allow me access to some of the greatest roads in the UK, in short I agree Scotland should have an event.

Nemesis

AKA.... Chris Matthews

Check out Will She Find Out.Com, we need your stories tell us all the low and deceitful

things you have done and became the WSFO pinup of the month!

Fred - I am suspecting you will the get response about too far away bla bla, not enough numbers etc, however if we can get an 'invite' then that is a possibility I would have thought, like we do at other events.

or that you would have to sort soemthing out yourself on behalf *smile*

I would be willing to consider coming up for a sprint/hillclimb *smile*

do you have anything in mind 🤔

rob

Edited by - robmar on 15 Oct 2003 11:25:38

The reason for asking i was hoping to enter, but the traveling for most of the events is going to take me three days round trip . the hole thing for me is new, so half the enjoyment is learning .

still it may be worth it just to meet other members to help me learn.

Fred

You are allowed to compete in a Caterham 7 at all Scottish events so why don't you come along and test the water?

Dates for the 2004 meetings at Doune are are April 17/18th, June 19/20th and September 18/19th. Regulations from Margaret Naismith.

I don't have the dates to hand for Forestburn and Fintray Hillclimbs nor for Kames or Alford Sprints but, as you know, you can do them all from Edinburgh - travel, compete and return home - in a day.

It looks as if there will be more Caterhams than ever competing in Scotland next season so get that fluorescent monster into the trailer and onto the track.

Iain

PS since you have now won a prize in competition you are not allowed to claim "the whole thing is new" *biggrin*