Click here if you are having website access problems ×

HALF DOORS

RESOLVIWOLF

The doors are excellent, I cant find the photos I took but will try and take some more this afternoon. If you want photos mailed please let me know. I will also be at Brands Hatch Saturday and pos Sunday if you want to see them in the flesh or if you are near Weybridge Surrey pop round.

As the doors are soft so there is very little resticted movement. I would recommend taking your car to Kelenco and letting them fit the poppers so you get the top ridge as tight as pos.

As mine were the first they made I don't think the drivers side fit is perfect as we did this side first but I am fussy.

If you are going to use them give me a call and I will advise on the best way of fitting the poppers.

07950 338959

Off to Brands with an extra blat thrown in. *eek*

If you fit them right they hold their shape really well, I had mine made up with a rigid top edge which stops any sag.

The benifits with these ones over Caterhams solid types are the COST and you can roll them up and keep them in the boot or behind the seats. I have only used mine with the aero screen fitted and have found that they keep heat in the cockpit better if I am using the heater. My elbow does not freeze and I do not get as soaked if caught in the rain and they look cool!

I did have a chat with another owner who had some similar half doors fitted to a car with a windscreen and wind deflectors, he said that if stopped the effect that sucks all the air out of your body at anything over 50mph.

I recon if you get a few of you together, Kelvin could be negotiated with even though £55 is a hell a lot cheaper than Caterhams.

Just a thought? What I didn't ask Kelvin was whether he cold make solid ones up you might like to try.