Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Awards Dinner - Form now available

Silver 21

Rob

Its a Club dinner so whatever you want really, I could insist on Black Tie & Ballgowns and insist everyone arrives in their 7 but I won't 😬 😬, I would say casually smart if that means anything to you?

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* How many events for 2004?????? *cool*

Robin,

if you are coming from Northampton direction is on the right hand side buried amongst the houses, no signage at all. 😬 😬. Last time I used the venue we had to park a car on the kerb opposite so at least people slowed down, will ensure we put signage up.

If you go to their website there is a map

Graham

Competition Secretary

I went to Hagley and District Light Car Club's luncheon a couple of years ago. "Smart Dress" it said on the ticket so I went in my smartest casuals and EVERYBODY else was in their smartest suits ☹️ I stuck out like a Robin Hood at a Caterham track day!

Hi All

As of yesterdays post I have 32 confirmed bookings for the dinner, was semi expecting to get more than this but people may have forgot (its a week on Sunday *thumbup* *thumbup*)

Notable exceptions from previous postings are :

Graham Ford

Barry Hunt

Andy Griffiths

Peter C

Chutney??????

If any of the above are planning to attend can they confirm asap as I need to confirm numbers by the end of the week,

Graham

Competition Secretary

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 21 Oct 2003 13:05:36

Graham,

My apologies for not registering but I may have to go down to Sussex that weekend on family business. I was leaving it as long as possible before doing anything but if you want definite numbers I will have to give my apologies.

Regards,

Barry ☹️

Nah, not really my kind of thing..... I'll be in the garage that day I expect. Anyway as most people will tell you I don't do smart of any kind, casual or otherwise.

Don't think I've ever suggested I'd be coming, apologies if you got that impression.

But each to their own. I hope you have a great time and I'll see you all next year, at the first event this time I hope (missed Lydden this year).