Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Your Wisdom Required

Boonie Hound

The Lord of The Rings boardgame (and two expansion sets) are on special offer at the moment, to go with the Two Towers DVD for a themed birthday.

Could always dress up as Gollum for that extra birthday something. *smile*

The games are rather additive actually.

Hoopy

Lord of the rings board game here

John Lewis, Blackwells & WH Smith all sell the main game, WH Smith seem to be selling the 2 expansion games for about £6.50 each at the mo. Both are well worth getting.

Sauren expansion set is most entertaining (lots of evil laughing noises needed by the person playing Sauren ) Mrs U-C particually likes playing Sauren seems to bring out the evil streak in her.

Oh and don’t forget to pronounce Mordor as the French & Saunders sketch – Morradarror !!

Boonie,

One tealight candle for every year of MrsB is always a winner... just remember to switch the heating off... oh, I'm not saying that... oh you know what I mean!

Anyway arrange said candles around the room, or perhaps in a circle on the table with MrsBs presents carefully wrapped in the middle of them...?

Edited to add: congrats to MrsB from me, hope it all goes well *thumbup*

moom

www.megabird.co.uk

Edited by - moomin on 17 Oct 2003 14:01:26

Excellent , I want the Balrog statue, it could go in the front garden and scare off double glazing salesmen.

Oh reminds me – we had someone from British Gas around the other day, excellent I thought (as Mortimer is not connected to a gas main we still use bottled gas), ‘I you going to sell us some gas’ says I

No says Mr Gas man, cant sell you gas I’m afraid as your not connected to a gas main.

Would you like to buy electricity from us ?? *eek*

Tam, no Sauraman in the game unfortunately ☹️

• 1 year later...