Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Laugh?

V7 SLR

Ah, I hope I didn't imply that you were daft in viewing it. It's just my perverse pleasure at seeing how hungry we all are for anything new.

See Myles' thread (kapoow or summat)? I was one of the viewing suckers there too..!! 😬

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

Well, today I have had a total of 3 conference calls, only one of which was nothing to do with work. *thumbdown*

Since I last went into work (Weds morning - returning home 3 hours later) I have worked about 50 hours, including sending my last email at 23:45 last night and first at 05:15 this morning. *thumbdown*

I have been drafted in to write "sensitive" documents for a politically sensitive situation. A wrong-doing not of my own making. It's making me go round the bend. *thumbdown*

Fortunately I have my uncle who is helping to build a small expension on the house around to keep me sane (good laugh), *thumbup* and the bikesheds to show me that I am in fact insane. 🙆🏻

Might take V7 for a spinski in a mo. *idea* Wonder if I can find Myles house by simply driving into Alcester. Alcester's only about 20 metres across isn't it? *confused*

Worcs L7 club joint AO.//Membership No. 4379//Azure Blue SLR No. 0077//Se7ens List Tours

Edited by - V7 SLR on 10 Oct 2003 14:01:48

Hmm, well it is sort of expending in the way that I've had to expend cash to get it and my uncle has had to expend energy in building it.

I've found Alcester on the map and I've calculated it to be no more than 13cm across. How on earth can you sleep in such a small town? How many other people live there? Perhaps you all live on a large platform which has one single stilt going into the earth in Alcester? *confused* *tongue*

Actually I think there may be a correllation (sp - 2 r's and 2 l's ???) between Alcester being only 13cm from one side to the other and the word "expension". Imagine the local (Alcester) council building a dual carriageway through or even round Alcester. They might have called it an expension to their road system, neatly co-joining the words "extension", "expansion", "expensive" and "dual carriageway ring road".

OK, I admit the last one may be hard to squeeze in but if you jumble all the letters up, take some away and add some more, you get "expension".

Clever eh?

Now, where'd I put my glass of wine?

V7.

The Alcester Bypass is a neat (and camera free) way of testing how well certain things work at certain speeds. It is well worth the money *biggrin*

I hope that on the way back from your place on Sat (or whenever), I'll get to check whether the low-fat adornments were worth the cash *wink*

PPFN. M.

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Steve ........Nig

we who tele conference for long hrs in the early mornings and late evenings

and come from that other place are by very nature an odd set, and also being resident in the Sheds having our left trouser rolled up to the knee, and our right hand tied behind our backs,our view of life is different from the school governors.The secret meeting in the Hotel in Brum in January will no doubt have some interesting moments. 🙆🏻 however till then I will sit in corner of shed smoke my woodie, peer through the fug and await hoopies arrival with more sherberts,I have not spoken to the scandanavian representative and as you know he refuses to approach the sheds, being to tall to get through the door and his nose being to sensative. The great hairy legged kilted one with the affection for large mammeries is also from the dark side. *confused* I will I think go and have some nourishment as I am feeling decidly odd, May the .net be with you and may your jello brains rejoice in your festered state.

Long live the sheds, and the secret society within. *confused*

Igor, The Scandinavian can't come to the sheds coz he's banned by his school. Apparently is allowed to read but not write.

The Kilted Lover Of The Big Breast and The Supplier Of The Great Pair are confirmed for a couple of nights in the Hotel. More beds than prev years but no more rooms yet. The Hoopster may have to book a different Hotel this year as he'll be bringing his wife with him and she wouldn't want to share with both him and The Scandinavian.

P'head, 22 replies.... does this mean I'm winning?

Monsieur Davis, although Alcester is so small it is in the middle of nowhere so on leaving Stratford-upon-Avon you enter a no-man's zone of dual carriageways and no speed limits (t'is true). After about 20 miles you get the welcome to Alcester sign which is back to back with the "You are now leaving Alcester" sign, both of which are bigger than Alcester.

Some things are stranger than fiction.