Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hello Shedders

Morls

Hiya *smile*

Sorry for not visiting for a bit, all my lessons have been changing at the last minute so I only have contact with the outside world through my lurkings on Cam7 and Comebackwillflywemissyou7s.

But...

I hope you all have a good time at Duxford, and Rach gets to stalk a few Harrier pilots, I hope Hoopy's hangover stops before he has to endure the hell-on-earth that is the northbound GNER from KX on a Friday afternoon, and I hope that all's well in the shed.

Oh,and feel free to leave me a "Woohoo" to celebrate my collection of a new racebike for next year on Satda, on my new Caterham or 3-bike trailer. *smile*

Hello!

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.

Good to see a freshly opened Woohoo, it's like peeling the flakey pastry lid of a steaming steak and ale pie....mmmmmm....Pie 😬

And Paul... Sadly only 2 prezzies. One new motorbike + one new trailer which can take either one Caterham (I hope, It's still to try) or 3 motorbikes, all up cost inc. galvanising should be about £500 from all new bits and steel. *smile*

Also, I've started work on Mavis again, plan is to be 'Blade powered for the Borders Blat *thumbup*

Only problem is the garage space and overdraft, my Jubilee 7 and t'other bike must sadly go to be loved by another ☹️

Mark

My Caterham Silver Jubilee No. 7 is here with Mavis, under 'Mark's Cars'.

Woohoooooooooooooooooooo!

If ever you require a Woohoo you only need to ask... they are my speciality *tongue*

There again, I also do a mean grandmother impression, if I do say so myself...

Edited by - Wolf on 10 Oct 2003 15:41:35

Can't you do a nice grandmother impression, wolfy 🤔 I don't like mean grannies *tongue*

Added - and can you go deer hunting for your dinner at Bath Golf Club please *thumbup* *confused*

70443 miles and counting... but no headlights

Edited by - ewenm on 10 Oct 2003 16:35:23