Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Holiday time - again

dave hard

yep, just thought I'd take the chance to gloat and point out that tonight I fly off on my hols yet again 😬 😬 😬

And it'll be a lot sunnier and hotter in Zambia than Southport *cool*

right, 5 hours and counting before I escape the office *thumbup*

and I even have the very interesting Eurocode 7 Geotechnical Design, Parts 1 -3 to read on the plane ☹️

Caterham 21 VHPD *cool* - one of the few *thumbup*

have just been asked to go to a meeting next week *eek* nearly fell off my chair laughing *tongue*

of course I now have to do a rather large amount of work before leaving, or find a minion to do it for me next week. Time to abuse my psoition and offload it all onto the new grad 😬

BB - down the road is where 🤔Ainsdale, Birkdale or a little further field 🤔 Probably means we've met at the MAD meeting *smile* and yep, weather looking good so far *cool*

And mine *tongue*

Akshully, Noger me ol' fruit, is your doggy a friendly doggy? Cos if he/she is, then she could accompany you and Mrs N (see Chrissy thread) 😬 Our GR's are typical of the breed.... stupid, friendly, slobbery and very hairy *eek*

Have a great holiday Dave *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Edited by - fullharness on 10 Oct 2003 09:57:53

Noger - I quite understand *tongue* But you really should you should buy him a doggy frock then he might be more inclined to "Party" *biggrin*

Boonie Hound is most welcome. But you'd better make sure she's wearing her passion-killer knickers.... well, you know what boy dogs like to do 😳 😳

aaaagh, it's all going to rat**** around me here so I am going to do what any project manager worth his salt would do - run away and leave someone else to sort out the mess *eek* 😬

(this is probably why I am NOT a project manager *tongue*)

hasta luego shedders *cool*