Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Otto K - my fault! Scared another one away

Myles

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Otto, You have probably worked out by now that the English sense of humour can be very odd. On the main Chit Chat and Tech pages we prefer people to use *smile* or 😬 or *tongue* etc when they are attempting to be funny, then that way no-one should take offence. Well thats the theory anyway, but not everyone plays the game *thumbdown*

Looks like much of the corresponece that I receive from my European colleagues. Spelling is usualy spot on (unlike mine) as they make an effort to run it through a spell chequor first. *tongue*

Grammar is harder to get right, as Em Ess Word does a piss poor job most of the time.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

I have been seeing the result on Tech Talk for my question and some is good replies but some is not good. I have email sent to me by a friend from here I think, Kevsull? *confused* He explain that there is great rival between Caterham and Westfield and some people are very protective like this. I think I ask good question and compare the rear suspension but some do not like this, I understand and will ignore the posts of these people.

Ottomar

Soon to 7 😬

Given the fairly provocative nature of your posting (feigning ignorance of dedion and then mentioning the IRS) I think you got a very pleasant answer.

Either you really didn't know you were being contoversial, or you are deliberately trolling. I favour the latter, but I have been wrong in the past. If it is the former then I do appolgise ... but we get a lot of the same thing ... and it gets a bit boring.

As to westfield v caterham .... they are both very good. So good in fact that really the only things we can say are "ah but yours is made of plastic" ... "ah but yours doesn't have IRS" *smile* Which is about as much critisicsm of the two marques we can muster *wink*

Didn't think you would get a sensible answer in the "Test Area" did you *tongue* *smile*

Trolling is deliberately posting something inflamatory, with the intention of "getting a bite".

Rather like going onto the Westfield forum and innocently asking about cleaning your car ... and then asking if Pledge or Mr Sheen is best to remove the static build up *smile*