Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Otto K - my fault! Scared another one away

Myles

Otto!

No, I was only joking! *eek*

There are a number of people living down here in the 'sheds' who like to say hello to anyone new who posts a test. Some people immediately lock their tests out of embarassment *confused* or for whatever reason before we can say hi!

Regds,

Myles

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone actually uses the title of test and it looks like they may be testing we should not add anything to the thread, UNLESS it is constructive and helpful in their testing.

Thought I'd best say before the head master or the prefects shout at anyone *tongue*

HTH

Martin

Edited by - mav on 9 Oct 2003 20:22:34

Thank you all for the welcome, this is a crazy place. Mr Bill, it was fine to see you speak to me in my language, but it is not at all needed. Your speaking is too crazy. *smile*

Moldovia is my home and it is between Ukraine and Romania, it is not near Birmingham. *smile*

I am getting used to the humour here now and I am learning to use the face pictures which are very good when I do not have the correct words to use. *thumbup*

Thank you again for being friendly and for a nice welcome. I will be asking some questions here about different car types as I will be wanting to get a 7 soon if I can, and need to understand about the different choices that their are.

Ottomar

Soon to 7 😬

Edited by - Otto K on 10 Oct 2003 19:25:08

Hello, I was wanting some information about the different types of 7 that I am able to get and I think that the test area is not a good place for that questions. I have been looking at the tech talk and I was wondering that will I get a good welcome their as I have here? I am nervous to post simple question their without having introduction because people seem not so freindly there as you.

Ottomar

Soon to 7 😬

Hello, I was wanting some information about the different types of 7 that I am able to get and I think that the test area is not a good place for that questions. I have been looking at the tech talk and I was wondering that will I get a good welcome their as I have here? I am nervous to post simple question their without having introduction because people seem not so freindly there as you.

Ottomar

Soon to 7 😬

Ottomar

Soon to 7 😬

Otto.

You will get lots of opinions in Tech Talk and in Chit Chat about all of the thinngs you ask. Before you ask though, think about what info you want back.

If you ask what is the best 7 for £15K for example, you need to specify what you want to do with the car - Trackdays only, racing, driving on the road, a mixture of the above etc etc.

Hope this helps.

Martin

Martin, I thank you again for the reply. I have now asked a question in tech talk about the dedion and Brent has been helpful. There is much I do not understand but I think these sites will help my learining of the differences in 7.

Ottomar

Soon to 7 😬

Otto, welcome to Blatchat. I've seen your posting in tech talk and Brent is correct.

I was disgusted with the reply by Paul McKenzie, there was noo need for that. We're not all like that, some of us have more patience for new people and don't mind beginners questions.

Don't be put off by replies like that.

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬