Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Are they trying to tell us something

Boonie Hound

As Alex and Rach's stalker I am now asking for fellow shedder's help.

I think the pair may have been kidnapped and that they are trying to signal us using their webcam.

Over the last few days there has been a pic of a glass, a door and now a video jacket with 15 in extreme close-up. I have been trying to string these images together to make a message...could it be a cry for help.

Beware those posting as Rach and Alex could be imposters - we may need to rescue them.

Hoop,

I am fine - honestly and I really am me, although I am not sure how I can prove that *confused* ...maybe by turning up to the P&F tonight. Today was the first time I have seen the webcam for ages, so I am not really sure what Alex is doing. He's OK too, apart from trying to chop his finger off the other day, but that was only so that he could get out of doing the washing up *eek* 😬 *tongue*

*wink*

Rach

I have a question that will prove conclusively whether we are talking to real Rach or not:

Rach, given the choice of (1) £3,000,000 in cash and (2) a Harrier jet all of your own, what would you choose *wink*

And actually, I have a question for Alex too:

Alex, before you got your hair cut, did you look most like (1) David Hasselhoff (2) Chris Waddle (3) Billy Ray Cyrus or (4) all of the previous *tongue*

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Ah you have missed some wild webcam moments .... it has been live for a couple days so you could watch me working .... then if you were watching at about 3pm yesterday you may have seen the house being inspected ... wild stuff ....

I think the cam will go live again now.... *wink*

don't pick nose for the next few hours .....

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Black