Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Shedders Christmas Do

Rachael

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear FH has a demon Kitchen Crew

Only if the lovely Miss Mav is there too *tongue* She is a Veggie Preparationesse extraordinaire *thumbup* and Mav is grrrreat at doing interesting things with meat and sauces *biggrin*

Has FH-ville been decided upon as "The Venue" then? Vale of Belvoir has some sooperb blatting roads and I'm having a practice run this week-end............16 sleeping at FH's *eek* *eek* *eek*

Can vouch for Mr & Mrs FH's culinary prowess and superb hospitality with more than a little help from Miss FH. *thumbup*

They will not be found wanting, you will have a great time of it.

Thankyou again to all the FH's for the most brilliant welcome in the Castle Belvoir this weekend. *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Brent

Zetec

Aaah, Windy, that would be a goodly alternative *thumbup* If it's raining, we'd be hard pressed to cope with hoards of shedders ☹️ I'm still happy to open the ancestral gates but need to know numbers and what type of festivites and fun everyone is expecting; the kind of thing people would want to eat, the sort of cost etc etc *tongue* Also, this is Rachael's Big Idea and so I think it's better to leave it to her to canvass opinions etc and make the big decisions *biggrin*

FH *cool*